Â» Impact Global communications, LLC(Igchosting.com) - Terms of Service
You should be aware that by signing up for an account with Impact Global Communications, LLC, you agree to position data on our servers, thus making it accessible to the wide public. In this sense, you accept that it is beyond the power of Impact Global Communications, LLC to restrict such access and guarantee the security of your files. You are completely in charge of protecting your data on Impact Global Communications, LLC servers, which suggests that you would better consider carefully any piece of information before uploading it to your newly allocated Impact Global Communications, LLC server space. It is recommendable to avoid publishing personal data that could be abused online.
The order form completion represents the electronic signing of this document.
ENTIRE AGREEMENT; SEVER ABILITY OF AGREEMENT
Impact Global Communications, LLC shall provide its Services to You (the Customer) under the Terms and conditions of this Impact Global Communications, LLC Customer Agreement. The Agreement is intended to keep the integrity of both Impact Global Communications, LLC and the Customer and to protect both parties from liability. This Service Agreement will be enforced to ensure the speed, power, performance, and reliability of our services.
Along with the Order Form and any other documents or agreements explicitly specified in this Agreement, the Customer Agreement constitutes the whole act of convention between Impact Global Communications, LLC and the Customer, thus being the most significant document of the newly-established relationship. In case that a court of competent jurisdiction considers that any of the Agreement's provisions is invalid, unenforceable, or void, the remaining ones will completely reserve their validity.
Customer's side of the Agreement could be presented by the following parties: an individual with personal demands, being over 18 years of age; a legal entity such as a corporation, a limited liability company etc. that is consistent with state's law system. If a person represents the Customer for some reason, he/she should be legally authorized to act in his/her name, thus accepting, executing and delivering the Agreement.
You understand and agree that the Service is provided "AS-IS" and that Impact Global Communications, LLC assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, failure to deliver or store any Customer communication or personalization settings.
Impact Global Communications, LLC HOSTING SERVICES
1. BANDWIDTH - Each hosting plan include prepaid bandwidth. Additional bandwidth is available. Contact sales department for more information. This bandwidth must be prepaid before using or otherwise the account will be suspended due overbandwidth usage.
2. DOMAINS HOSTED - Impact Global Communications, LLC hosting plans include domain hosting. Each hosting plan has a limit of the domains hosted..
3. DOMAIN REGISTRATION - available at discounted price only with purchasing web hosting account(s). Each web hosting account can use a maximum of one discounted domain name. Domain registrations are final and can not be refunded.
4. DISK SPACE - Additional disk space is available. Payment is accepted only in advance per year. Contact sales for more information.
5. IP ADDRESS - Impact Global Communications, LLC hosting accounts do not include IP address. For many customers IP address is important for starting SSL hosts and that's why we allow purchasing IP addresses. Payment is accepted only in advance per year. Contact sales for more information.
6. MYSQL DATABASE(S) - is/are included in all hosting plans.Additional MySQL databases are available. Contact sales for more information.
7. MYSQL DATABASE STORAGE - 30 MBs are included in the Business hosting plan and 45 MBs are included in the Corporate hosting plan. Additional MySQL database storage is available. Contact sales for pricing.
8. SSH - not included in hosting plans, but it is available. Contact sales for more information..
BACKGROUND OPERATIONS/PROGRAMS ON SERVERS
These programs, named cron jobs, can be continuingly run by Impact Global Communications, LLC in the background. Their provision suggests additional fee in accordance with system resources used and operational maintenance involved, if needed. Generally, Impact Global Communications, LLC avoids placing complementary charges upon customers, providing the CronTab service that is integrated in the hosting Control Panel. Optional Impact Global Communications, LLC Services. These services, including but not limited to: Site Studio, Mailing Lists and other services offered are provided WITHOUT WARRANTY and WITH NO GUARANTEE OF RESULTS. Impact Global Communications, LLC ADDITIONAL SERVICES OR FEATURES AND VALUE-ADDED SERVICES OR FEATURES ARE OFFERED ON "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. Impact Global Communications, LLC REJECTS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES. ANY OF Impact Global Communications, LLC'S EMPLOYEES, MANAGEMENT OR AFFILIATES MAY NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE OR THUS LIABLE FOR ANY POSSIBLE DAMAGES PROVOKING USE OR MISUSE OF ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY Impact Global Communications, LLC , INCLUDING DIRECT OR INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, AND INCIDENTAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION OF SERVICES.
Impact Global Communications, LLC will guarantee 100% network uptime and 100.0% network stability uptime(100% uptime plans only). Impact Global Communications, LLC will pro-rate credits (up to 1 month customer price, for that month) for uptime below 99.9% upon request.Credits will not be given to accounts with an outstanding balance.
This, however, does not refer to problems stemming from:
- Server Hardware Breakdown
- User error(s) or purposeful interruption(s) of the user service (e.g. if the client shuts his/her own server down, Impact Global Communications, LLC is not responsible for the downtime)
- Failures due to software that is not explicitly supported by Impact Global Communications, LLC. Consequently, if a hardware crash provoked by the customer happens, Impact Global Communications, LLC is beyond the control and responsibility for the resulting downtime.
SERVER USAGE & HOSTED CONTENT
1. Server content MUST comply with the parameters stated in this TOS. Web content requirements exclude the publication of illegal content or content considered inappropriate otherwise. Customers should get in touch with a Impact Global Communications, LLC Service representative regarding any inquiries over the matter.
2. If any of Impact Global Communications, LLC Services are used for the illegal purpose of SPAM or UCE, then they will be instantaneously terminated.
Unauthorized Access. Impact Global Communications, LLC expressly bans the use of any Impact Global Communications, LLC hardware or software hosted on a Impact Global Communications, LLC server for trying to illegally access another hosted machine or network.
3. Using Impact Global Communications, LLC temporary URL - igchosting.com is not defined as a bandwidth stealing. However, customers are advised to use it temporarily and Impact Global Communications, LLC does not bear the responsibility, if we change it afterwards - traffic processing there is not recommendable. It is not recommendable to use Impact Global Communications, LLC temporary URL- igchosting.com as a basic URL. Users are advised to redirect their traffic to their own domains.
Each customer will be able to take advantage of the package he/she has purchased at the introductory price levels and with one and the same set of features in the course of the whole contract period. Impact Global Communications, LLC reserves the right to introduce certain changes to the packages (in the shape of complementary services) to the benefit of customers.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE(shared and reseller only)
Impact Global Communications, LLC offers a 15-day money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with our hosting service, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org and receive a full refund for your hosting plan within 15 days after you purchased the account. However, all domain registrations are final, do not include any money back guarantee and will be subject to a $10.99 per year per domain registration fee. You will be required to make a deposit of $10.99 for the domain fee before receiving the refund for the hosting account.
PAYMENT, CHARGEBACKS AND RETURNED CHECKS
1. Impact Global Communications, LLC contracts with VISA / MASTER CARD International, American Express Bank and Discover Financial Services for chargeback procedures, thus avoiding its merchant accounts involvement. When signing up for a web hosting service with Impact Global Communications, LLC, customers agree to AUP (this document) and the specified Terms & Conditions in this document. Thus, Impact Global Communications, LLC will utilize this document as an evidence for the customer's agreement in cases of a chargeback inquiry on behalf of the customer based on points that the client tries to refute after he accepted them at the time of the order.
If, however, customer presents a valid motive for the refund required, having observed the afore-specified requirements, then Impact Global Communications, LLC will process the money back procedures without hesitation. Any refund actions will immediately lead to web hosting account suspension and the customer's credit card will be charged back with the respective sum under the same payment order / authorization number.
2. Impact Global Communications, LLC will charge customers with fees based on the fee structure at the time of the sign-up process. Impact Global Communications, LLC reserves the right to introduce changes to the packages when needed regarding price and set of features. This means that the current price list at www.igchosting.com may differ from the pricing and features of the customer's account.
3. When signing up for an account with Impact Global Communications, LLC, the customer agrees to pay for the period of one year (365 days). Impact Global Communications, LLC grants customers with 48 hours over the official payment period. In case that the payment has not been received, the account will be suspended.
Chargebacks are not considered as a way of refunding. Any customer who provides a credit card chargeback in response to a bill or order placed at Impact Global Communications, LLC will be subject to collections and legal action. He/she will be charged $29.00, because when signing up with Impact Global Communications, LLC, customers accept these terms and conditions, thus agreeing to observe them strictly.
WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS
Impact Global Communications, LLC provides hosting services on an "as is" and "as available" basis without warranties or representations for its offering. The company bears no responsibility for connection problems, in cases when customers' hosting with Impact Global Communications, LLC confronts with service interruption issues.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of the Impact Global Communications, LLC Services, you will not use the Impact Global Communications, LLC Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Impact Global Communications, LLC Services, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any Impact Global Communications, LLC Services, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Impact Global Communications, LLC Services.
Impact Global Communications, LLC reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as Impact Global Communications, LLC deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in the sole discretion of Impact Global Communications, LLC.
Impact Global Communications, LLC is within the capacity to refuse service to unlawful parties. Impact Global Communications, LLC servers can be used explicitly for legal purposes only and each attempt for taking indecent advantage of the servers inconsistent with the rules will be immediately rejected. In this light, Impact Global Communications, LLC expressly forbids any breach of Federal, State or Local regulation, including, but is not limited to the transmission of:
copyrighted material, material legally judged to be threatening or obscene and material protected by trade secrets.
Impact Global Communications, LLC management will thoroughly scrutinize any of the received orders and decide to their own discretion which of them do not comply with the officially stated requirements for use of the company's servers. Impact Global Communications, LLC servers CANNOT be used for the propagation, distribution, housing, processing, storing, or handling in any way of lewd, obscene, adult OR pornographic material, or any other material which is considered impermissible by the company including, but not limited to - pornography, adult materials, satanic materials, and any other materials of an adult nature.
Accounts suspended by a member of Staff will remain suspended for a maximum period of 72 hours only. Suspended accounts will result in a $15.00 USD reactivation fee incurred upon the account owner.
Accounts suspended for a period exceeding the specified 72-hour period will be terminated. No data will be recovered after termination of accounts.
Any dealings with third parties (including advertisers) included within the Impact Global Communications, LLC Services or participation in promotions, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings or promotions, are solely between you and the advertiser or other third party. Impact Global Communications, LLC shall not be responsible or liable for any part of any such dealings or promotions.
You agree that Impact Global Communications, LLC, in its sole discretion, may terminate your password, account (or any part thereof) or use of the Service, and remove and discard any Content within the Service if you violate these terms.
Impact Global Communications, LLC reserves the right to reject its service and terminate this agreement for a certain period of time or indefinitely upon customers' failure to pay. The customer then is considered a debtor to Impact Global Communications, LLC and liable for reasonable interest and collection fees.
You are solely responsible for the content of your messages. Using the Impact Global Communications, LLC Service in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk e-mail, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise) is prohibited.
In consideration of your use of the Service, you agree to:
1. Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration form of the Service.
2. Maintain and promptly inform us to update Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Impact Global Communications, LLC has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Impact Global Communications, LLC has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof).
3. When signing up for an account with Impact Global Communications, LLC, each customer agrees to submit correct and up-to-date contact details, meaning that when introducing any changes to this information, he/she is obliged to notify Impact Global Communications, LLC in the course of a 10-business-day period after the changes become valid. The introduction of changes should be done online through customer's Control Panel, not via e-mail. This requirement is also in force for Impact Global Communications, LLC - customers will always be aware of any contact information changes that the company places within its website. This way, a flawless communication process between both sides is guaranteed.
4. You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the registration process of the Service. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to:
- immediately notify Impact Global Communications, LLC about any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security
- ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
Impact Global Communications, LLC cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this.
5. Any Customer in violation of system or network security is subject to criminal and civil liability, as well as immediate account termination. Examples include, but are not limited to the following: Unauthorized access, use, probe, or scan of a systems security or authentication measures, data or traffic. Interference with service to any user, host or network including, without limitation, e-mail bombing, flooding deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks. Forging of any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in an e-mail or newsgroup posting.
6. Harm to Impact Global Communications, LLC Servers - any attempts for doing harm to a server or customer of Impact Global Communications, LLC Services are explicitly banned
- Acceptable Use of Services / Acceptable Access to Services - Impact Global Communications, LLC will immediately and resolutely react to any attempt of use of an Internet account or computer by a Impact Global Communications, LLC customer unauthorized by the account or computer owner. Such attempts include "Internet scamming" (tricking other people into releasing their passwords and etc.), password robbery, security hole scanning etc. It DOES NOT matter whether the attacked account or computer belongs or not to Impact Global Communications, LLC Services, the fraud will be subject to actions based on the very nature of the attack which could be a warning, an account suspension or cancellation and civil or criminal legal action.
7. CPU usage (or usage of the Central Processing Unit(s)) on the web server Customer's account is hosted on is subject to some regulations. That means that each hosting account can take advantage of 10% of the CPU power at any given time. Impact Global Communications, LLC strongly requires that customers be very judicious when using the CPU power for their accounts. Otherwise, we may suspend customer accounts in cases of registered impact on other accounts on the server or disturbance caused to the functioning of the server. If we do suspend an account, then its owner will be notified of that in consistence with the situation that this suspension may provoke. Then the account's owner may be required to upgrade to a dedicated or vps web hosting solution. Possible alternative is a required reduction in the load and traffic that the customer's account gets. Impact Global Communications, LLC reserves the right to block files or scripts that use CPU exceedingly and notify clients.
8. Customer agrees not to publish on or over its account any information, software or other content, which violates or infringes upon the rights of any others or which knowingly contravenes the laws of any jurisdiction in which such content is generally accessible.
9. Users are NOT allowed to send more than 1500 emails per day per hosting account.
10. Impact Global Communications, LLC does NOT allow sites that provide any content, points of distribution, or 'links' to sites that:
- infringe on any third party's intellectual property or proprietary rights, or rights of publicity or privacy
- violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation
- are defamatory, trade libelous, threatening, unlawfully harassing, abusive, pornographic or obscene
- contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer or property of another
- contain Pirated or Hacking / Phreaking Software (Warez)- Any software that is copyrighted and not freely available for distribution without cost. ROMs, ROM Emulators and Mpeg Layer 3 files (MP3) all fall under this jurisdiction
- have Adult Sites (content) - Any erotic or pornographic material, links to adult sites, or advertisements of adult sites.
Backups and Data Loss
Your use of the service is at your sole risk. We are not responsible for files and data residing on your account. You agree to take full responsibility for files and data transferred and to maintain all appropriate backup of files and data stored on our servers. We do provide and use daily backups of all files and databases. However we cannot and will not be held responsible if a problem happens between backups that may or may not cause data loss.
Dedicated Server Clients The customer is solely responsible for any breaches of security affecting servers under customer control. If a customer's server is involved in an attack on another server or system, it will be shut down and an immediate investigation will be launched to determine the cause/source of the attack. In such event, the customer is responsible for the cost to rectify any damage done to the customer's server and any other requirement affected by the security breach.
Dedicated Server Bandwidth Overage Your server comes with a set bandwidth allotment of 2000 GB per month. If you exceed this allotment for any reason in any calendar month, even if you have cancelled service with Impact Global Commuications, LLC during the month, you will be charged overage bandwidth at a rate of $.15 per gigabyte. It is your responsibility to monitor your bandwidth usage and to pay for all overages.
Impact Global Communications, LLC Services allows Dedicated Server customers the use of IRC inside the Impact Global Communications, LLC's network as long as the use of IRC on a Impact Global Communications, LLC server does not violate any of the other terms of these TOS.
Cancellation Process (All Services)
Minimum of 5 days cancellation notice prior to your next billing due date is required.
Non-payment - Dedicated Servers
All payments are due in full on the due date. Failure to remit payment for services on the due date is a violation of the TOS. Failure to remit payment for five (5) consecutive days, shall result in a termination of public access to the server. Customer shall maintain access to the billing system to remit payment. A $50 reconnect fee will be incurred for failure to remit payment for services after public access has been disconnected. Failure to remit payment for services within seven (7) consecutive days,shall result in termination of access to the service network and all services shall be reclaimed. All Customer data remaining after seven (7) days of non-payment will be destroyed.
Non-payment - Virtual Private Servers
All payments are due in full on the due date. Failure to remit payment for services on the due date is a violation of the TOS. Failure to remit payment for five (5) consecutive days, shall result in a termination of public access to the server. Customer shall maintain access to the billing system to remit payment. A $25 reconnect fee will be incurred for failure to remit payment for services after public access has been disconnected. Failure to remit payment for services within seven (7) consecutive days,shall result in termination of access to the service network and all services shall be reclaimed. All Customer data remaining after seven (7) days of non-payment will be destroyed.
CUSTOMER WEBSITE; E-COMMERCE;
1. When buying an allocated space on Impact Global Communications, LLC servers, customers agree to be fully responsible for the development, operation and maintenance of their web site, online store and e-commerce activities within that space. Each customer is in charge of all the products and services as well as of all contents and materials appearing online, including:
- the accuracy and relevance of Customer Content and content and material showcased in its store or on its products
- certainty that the Customer Content and content and materials appearing in its store or on its products do not violate or infringe upon the rights of any person
- certainty that the Customer Content and the content and materials appearing in his/her store or on his/her products are not calumnious or somehow illegal. Customer is the only one in charge of approving, processing and filling customer orders and of taking care of customer requests or complaints. Customer is the one in charge of the payment or satisfaction of any and all taxes related to his/her web site and online store.
2. Customer bears the responsibility for ensuring the security and confidentiality of any customer data (including, without limitation, customer credit card numbers) that he/she may receive in connection with his/her web site or online store.
3. Each Customer guarantees to Impact Global Communications, LLC that he/she owns or possesses the right to use the Customer Content and its material, including all text, graphics, sound, music, video, programming, scripts and applets. Each Customer warrants to Impact Global Communications, LLC that the use, reproduction, propagation and transmission of the Customer Content and any information and materials contained inside do not, and will not:
- infringe or abuse any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or any other proprietary right of a third party
- break any criminal laws or manifest false advertising, unfair competition, vilification, privacy intrusion; violate a right of publicity or violate any other law or regulation. Each Customer empowers Impact Global Communications, LLC to reproduce, copy, use and propagate all and any part of the Customer Content for ensuring and operating the Services. Impact Global Communications, LLC is granted the right to assess the extent these operations need to be done.
Any case of indecent treatment towards a Impact Global Communications, LLC employee will be considered inappropriate. Each Customer is anticipated to conduct a professionally mannered communication with Impact Global Communications, LLC employees regarding any requests for help through e-mail or by means of the Ticket Desk Support System. Each Customer should avoid applying any forms of written emotional outburst or cursing. Any attempts of deliberately undermining behavior will be interpreted as a breach of this TOS.
Other acts of treatment towards Impact Global Communications, LLC employees that will be considered as unacceptable include any verbal, oral, written or delivered by a second party threats addressing Impact Global Communications, LLC or any of its employees, partners, equipment, and concerns. Any forms of such threats will be interpreted as a breach of this TOS. Impact Global Communications, LLC keeps the right to assess which behaviour will be treated as a breach of this TOS and to give no refunds to the users whose accounts have been suspended for violating the aforementioned rules.
SPAMMING IS PROHIBITED
We will determine in our sole discretion whether any of the messages you send are spam. For your information, spamming generally includes, but is not limited to:
- the sending of unsolicited messages in bulk, or the sending of unsolicited e-mails, which provoke complaints from recipients
- the sending of junk mail
- the use of distribution lists that include people who have not given specific permission to be included in such a distribution process
- posting commercial ads to USENET newsgroups that do not permit it
- posting articles containing binary encoded data to non-binary newsgroups
- excessive and repeated posting of off-topic messages to newsgroups
- excessive and repeated cross-posting
- e-mail harassment of another Internet Customer or Customers, including but not limited to, transmitting any threatening, libelous or obscene material, or material of any nature which could be deemed to be offensive
- the e-mailing of age-inappropriate communications or content to anyone under the age of 18
- "Spamming" is considered as explicit misuse of ethical principles and will be interpreted as a violation of them
- The maximum number of allowed e-mail messages sent per day is 1500. There are no exceptions to this rule. Every customer who is sending more than 1500 e-mail messages per day needs a dedicated server and cannot use a shared hosting account.
Forward Looking Statements: these refer to any predications within this website that are not based on objective facts and express expectations with regard to forthcoming events. Such statements cannot be treated as reality-based because it is possible that they happen to deviate from actual circumstances. Forward Looking Statements can be recognized by the availability of indicative words such as "believes", anticipates," "plans," "may," "hopes," "can," "will," "expects," "is designed to," "with the intent," "potential". However, their availability is not a compulsory requirement for a forward-looking statement to be treated as such.
FORCE MAJEURE CIRCUMSTANCES
Impact Global Communications, LLC will be in an off-liability position as regards the failure or delay in doing its professional duties in consequence of circumstances beyond its control. Such circumstances could be provoked by acts of any governmental body, war, rebellion, sabotage, embargo, fire, flood, strike or other labor disturbance, interruption of or delay in transportation, unavailability of, interruption or delay in telecommunications or third party services (including DNS propagation), failure of third party software or hardware or inability to obtain raw materials, supplies or power used in or equipment needed for provisioning of the Services.
This agreement constitutes the whole act of convention between the parties with regard to the agreement signed between them. It is not subject to any amendments, modifications, or any other alterations with the exception of changes introduced through a written instrument that is signed by the party to be charged.
- This Agreement shall be interpreted in consistence with the laws of the State of Florida.
- This Agreement shall be in force and effect entirely to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective heirs, executors, administrators, successors and assigns. - The captions and headings contained in this TOS are aimed at facilitating the text comprehension. They are not a part of the very Agreement, and shall not limit or construe the provision they refer to. - This Agreement may be executed in counterparts, which will be considered as original.
Copyrighted material must not be placed on Customers' accounts without the permission of the copyright owners or people that are specifically authorized by the copyright owners. Only copyright owners or people specifically authorized by them may upload copyrighted material to the account.
Upon our receipt of a notice of a claimed copyright infringement containing the above information, after confirmation we will promptly remove the allegedly infringing material from the Services and carry out further procedures if necessary. We will assume no liability to any Customer of the Services for the removal of any such material.
Please report any violations of the Terms of Service to email@example.com
Customer shall not have the right to assign this Agreement without the written permission of Impact Global Communications, LLC. This Agreement shall be in force and effect to the total benefit of Customer and Impact Global Communications, LLC and their successors and permitted assigns.